In 1976 George Konstantinou met with Homer Keisinger. Seven months later on May 5, 1977, Konstantinou’s Restaurant opened it’s doors. Thirty six years and three generations later it was decided to expand the restaurant by adding a brick oven for pizzas and a bar area. With much help from family, Konstantinou’s Restaurant officially opened the Brick Oven and Sports Bar area on Jan 13, 2014.
We also do take-out! Call us today!
Monday through Sunday 7am to 9pm
BRICK OVEN BAR HOURS
Monday through Wednesday 11am to 12 midnight
Thursday through Saturday 11am to 2am
Sunday 12 noon till 12 midnight
February Early Bird Specials (2PM-6PM)
Swordfish Puttanesca ~ $16.50
Charbroiled Swordfish finished off in our Brick Oven then smothered with a Hearty Marinara Sauce Reduction of Capers, Slivered Garlic, Kalamata olives, Italian Green Olives, Anchovies, and Olive Oil, Finished off with a Balsamic Glaze Drizzle & Fresh Basil.
Served with Rice and a choice of one side.
Chef’s Wine Recommendation:
- Check out our Mother's Day specials! http://t.co/M6fsU5FIzv #konstantinous #goodfood #eatlocal,
- Thursday night is PRIME RIB night! Served with a choice of two sides. King Cut $17.00/Queen Cut $15.00/Petite Cut $11.00 #konstantinous,
- Stop in and try our #brickovenpizza tonight!,
- It's finally ready! http://t.co/KFvazfpsYM has LAUNCHED!,
- Are you ready? It's almost LAUNCH time!,