In 1976 George Konstantinou met with Homer Keisinger. Seven months later on May 5, 1977, Konstantinou’s Restaurant opened it’s doors. Thirty six years and three generations later it was decided to expand the restaurant by adding a brick oven for pizzas and a bar area. With much help from family, Konstantinou’s Restaurant officially opened the Brick Oven and Sports Bar area on Jan 13, 2014.
We also do take-out! Call us today!
Monday through Sunday 7am to 9pm
BRICK OVEN BAR HOURS
Monday through Sunday 11am to 12 midnight
August Early Bird Specials (2PM-6PM)
Shrimp Pesto Tortellini~ $18.00
Broiled shrimp & cheese tortellini tossed in our homemade pesto alfredo sauce then finished with
diced tomatoes, Served with garlic bread and one side choice.
Served with a choice of one side.
Chef’s Wine Recommendation:
Chateau St Michelle Riesling
Unable to display Facebook posts.
Please refer to our Error Message Reference.
- Check out our Mother's Day specials! http://t.co/M6fsU5FIzv #konstantinous #goodfood #eatlocal,
- Thursday night is PRIME RIB night! Served with a choice of two sides. King Cut $17.00/Queen Cut $15.00/Petite Cut $11.00 #konstantinous,
- Stop in and try our #brickovenpizza tonight!,
- It's finally ready! http://t.co/KFvazfpsYM has LAUNCHED!,
- Are you ready? It's almost LAUNCH time!,